Contribute / Volunteer

How do I make a monetary contribution?

To make a donation to Friends of Lorie M. Smith to help cover campaign costs, please fill out our contact form and a representative will gladly contact you! Thank you for your generous consideration.

How do I volunteer?

We’re always looking for supporters to join our team! Please fill out our contact form and we will be in touch!

How do I get a yard sign?

If you’d like to show your support for Lorie for Gills Creek Supervisor, we have yard signs available. We also have a limited number of larger (4 foot by 4 foot) signs we plan to place in high traffic areas in the Gills Creek District. If you are interested in putting up a sign at your home or business, thank you! Filling out this contact form will get you on your way.

Can you speak at at meeting of my group/organization?

Yes! I’m always happy to meet with constituents and am available to speak at meetings of local groups and organizations.

This is a great way for residents to learn more about my background, how I stand on local issues and how I plan to lead for the citizens of the Gills Creek District of Franklin County.

Please fill out the Contact Me form and I will reply promptly!

To keep up with all the latest campaign news and events, follow me on Facebook!